My who, what and why…
“When we cultivate greater awareness in our life, we create a space for wiser and calmer decisions” Tosh (quoted in Spears 500)
Top Recommended 2021
“We all have to do the things we don’t want to do, to get to where we want to go” anon
Tosh is an inspirational speaker and thought changer for modern day relationships and conflict supporting people to live more fulfilling and happier lives.
She qualified as a mindfulness coach in 2015 having practiced mindfulness for over 15 years. She has led retreats, taught in companies, charities and schools.
She helps many people from all around the world with her coaching, online courses and private FB group and is an expert in mindfulness, divorce and reducing conflict as well as a:
- Regular speaker at events, online divorce, children’s and business summits
- Featured on national TV and radio
- Her podcast got to #41 US and #16 UK Relationship charts
- Co-authored – #1 Best Seller Mindfulness for Challenging Times (2020)
- Spent her earlier years travelling the world pitching multi-million dollar contracts to royalty and heads of state – very little scares her now
- She volunteered as a mindfulness coach and therapist at the Fountain Centre, St Lukes Cancer Hospital in Surrey
- Is a mindfulness consultant for several children’s books
Tosh has a big love for cold water and wild swimming all year round. She is a ‘mostly’ relaxed Mum of 2 older teenagers and she lives in a market town near the South Downs.
Described as a “remarkable person” with “her calm disposition and wealth of experience” Tosh has this ability to ‘open’ eyes to see fresh perspectives. Her passion, mischievous nature plus her powerful insights leave audiences and clients energised, ready to take ownership and armed with practical ways to confidently transform their own lives.