Mindfulness for Homeworking
As a result of the current uncertain working environment globally I have created a Mindfulness for Homeworking, Stress Management & Resilience Package for employees in the workplace or working remotely
Life is finding the joy even through tough times so I created the ‘Weekly Good’. 4 things I’m loving, using, reading and more straight to your inbox on Monday to inspire you for the week ahead!
Mindfulness for Homeworking, Stress Management & Resilience
I am a trained mindfulness teacher and coach with over 15 years of experience practising and teaching mindfulness and ACT (acceptance and commitment therapy) in person and online.
I have created a six-session package designed to support your employee’s mental well-being whether they are working remotely or in the workplace.
If your employees are facing challenges such as:
- Challenged by lack of suitable space to work
- Frustrated by working in a busy home with children being home schooled
- Managing a high conflict stressed personal life
- Lacking the self-motivation to organise themselves and be productive
If you are looking to support your employees to manage their stress levels, ongoing productivity and commitment through the current climate this is how I can help you:
Conscious leadership is pure awareness and is cultivated with practice
Mindfulness for Homeworking, Stress Management & Resilience Online Package
6 x 1 hour weekly online calls (up to 100 employees) via Zoom for employees working remotely or in isolation and in the workplace.
Includes strategies, tools and practices to:
- Minimise stress and anxiety
- Increase resilience, focus and productivity
- Develop a personal stress management action plan
- Learn mindfulness for working at home and in the workplace
Each session includes:
- Guided mindfulness meditations and audio link
- Downloadable session pdf’s
If you are an owner, or manager and would like extra guidance, support and tools to support you and your team through this time please take a look on the link below as to how I can help you.